During your free trial period, you may cancel at any time and your card will not charged. If you do not cancel before the end of the trial, you will be automatically enrolled in the Monthly Plan and your card charged at that time.
If you have enrolled in a plan and paid for it, your card will not be charged again if you cancel. Your account will remain active until the end of the current billing cycle.
We suggest a minimum of 30 minutes a day, five days a week. If you want to get really good at a quicker pace, then practice more. Professionals often practice 2-4 hours per day or more.
Yes, you will need a piano or a basic keyboard. If you don’t have the money for one at this time, then you will need to have access to an instrument somewhere else, like a college or community building for instance.
Live lessons require one of the following options:
- Go to Skype.com and select Sign In in the upper-right corner.
- Select Create an account, and the sign up form will appear.
- Review the terms of service and the Skype Privacy Statement, then click Continue.
- Your account has been created.
- Add email@example.com to your contact list.
- The teacher will contact you at the time of the lesson.
- Open the FaceTime app and sign in with your Apple ID. You can also do this from Settings > FaceTime.
- If you're using an iPhone, FaceTime automatically registers your phone number. To also register your email address on your iPhone, go to Settings > FaceTime > Use your Apple ID for FaceTime, and sign in with your Apple ID.
- If you're using an iPad or iPod touch, register your email address by tapping Settings > FaceTime > Use your Apple ID for FaceTime, and sign in with your Apple ID.
If you have any questions, please contact us.