Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the www.RoxyPianoLessons.com website (the "Service") operated by Roxy Piano Lessons LLC. ("us", "we", or “our").
This summary highlights the major points in our Terms & Conditions. We still advise you to read the whole document since you’re agreeing to all of them.
You are agreeing that:
You’re at least 13 years old.
You will provide us with truthful information when you register.
You will not share the videos or contents of Roxy Piano Lessons with anyone who is not a paid subscriber.
You’ll pay the fees due on time (in advance for each month) and notify us if there’s a change in your contact information.
Cancel your account at any time.
Upgrade and downgrade at any time.
All information our service accesses and processes from your website remains yours entirely and we do not share it with third parties.
Roxy Piano (“Service”) is provided by Roxy Piano Lessons LLC (“us” and/or “We”). Your use of this Service and any additional services introduced by Us and contained within constitutes acceptance by the registered user (“You”) of these Terms & Conditions.
Roxy Piano May:
Change the Terms of Service in the future (we’ll notify you if we do)
Change our services or stop offering them (we’d give you 30-day notice first)
You must be a minimum age of 13 to register on and use the Service. By registering and using the Service, You warrant that You are 13 or older and understand your obligations under these Terms & Conditions.
As part of the registration process you will need to create an account, including a username & password. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is accurate, not misleading and relates to you. You cannot create an account or username & password using the names and information of another person or using words that are the trademarks or the property of another party (including ours), or vulgar, obscene or in any other way inappropriate. We reserve the right with or without notice to suspend or terminate any account in breach of this condition. Where we provide you with an account and access to the Service (“User License”), you hereby agree that the Service is for your personal, noncommercial use. User Licenses cannot be shared between users and you agree not to provide others with your account information or username & password. A breach of this clause will result in termination of the abused accounts. If for any reason you suspect that your username & password has been disclosed to or obtained by another party you should contact us immediately. Please note that we never contact users requesting them to confirm their username & password or other details. Please report any such attempts to us for investigation, as these are likely phishing scams.
Pricing, Plans and Features
For current pricing and plans please see the pricing page located on our website. We reserve the right to change pricing, plans and the features offered at any time and without notice to you.
Payments, Invoicing, Credit Control
All services are billed monthly in advance. Invoice will be sent to your e-mail right after we receive your payment. If you upgrade from a free or trial account you will be immediately charged for the necessary full account or accounts. Your monthly payment will be due from that date each month onwards. Where the Service has been paid for 12 months in advance, (where this option is offered by us) payment will be taken in full on each anniversary. It is a condition of use that a valid debit or credit card is provided at all times in order for your account or accounts to remain active. Where a credit or debit card payment request is made by us and is declined by your card company or bank (for whatever reason) access to your account or accounts may be suspended immediately until such time as a valid payment has been processed and a valid credit or debit card is associated with your account or accounts.
Renewals and Cancellation
Your account will renew (and therefore we’ll charge your credit card) every month on the date that you provide your credit card on the Billing screen. You may cancel your account or accounts at any time. Cancellation can be done either by clicking “Cancel account” on your account page(s) or emailing our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel, your account will remain active until the end of the billing cycle, therefore there are no refunds of any kind.
Trial and Offer Periods
Trial or offer periods are offered at our sole discretion and are subject to withdrawal at any time and without notice. Only one person may use a single free or trial account, the account cannot be shared amongst multiple individuals. These Terms and Conditions apply to all trial or offer period accounts.
Technical support is provided via email and such other means as we decide in order to provide a proper service to users. We reserve the right not to provide a full technical support service to free or trial account users.
Auto-renewing Subscription. Your subscription will auto-renew at the end of the cycle stated at the time of your order (“Billing Period”) unless and until you cancel your subscription or we terminate it.
Cancellations and Refunds
You can cancel your subscription at any time by going to My Account. You must cancel your subscription before it renews each Billing Period to avoid billing of the next Billing Period’s subscription fees to your Payment Method. If you cancel, your account will remain active until the end of the billing cycle, therefore there are no refunds of any kind.
Roxy Piano Lessons and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Roxy Piano Lessons, LLC and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries.
Specific Service Rules
As a user you agree not to do any of the following:
1. Abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, defame or in anyway seek to violate the rights of another user or third party.
2. Publish or seek to distribute any material or information that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, indecent, libelous, profane, defamatory, racist, or in any other way inappropriate or objectionable.
3. Use or harvest data provided by other users in a way that they would object to.
4. Encourage illegal activity or activity that violates the rights of other Service users or third parties, whether individuals or organizations.
5. Supply or post content calculated to deliberately mislead other users or third parties, including content falsely made to appear from or be endorsed by us.
6. To pose as another user, third party or organization employee for the purposes of obtaining user or third party information.
7. To transmit or transfer any viruses, trojans, worms or any other malicious programs or code intended to spy on, gain control over, disrupt, destroy or in any other way impair any computer hardware or software or any other equipment.
8. Attempt to gain access to our servers or other equipment in order to disrupt, impair, overload or otherwise hinder or compromise the safety, security or privacy of any of the services provided by or relied upon by us and users.
9. Reframe or repurpose the Service or any content on it, remove, obscure or block any notices (and advertising as applicable) provided by us on the Service.
10. Load or provide access to content on the Service or link to other content from the Service, which infringes the trademark, patent, trade secret or any other proprietary right of a third party or infringes any intellectual property law.
11. Send junk or spam email or emails or posts promoting pyramid schemes, chain letters or any other activity that invites users and others to participate in wasting their time and/or money.
12. Use any robot, spider, scraper or other technical means to access the Service or any content on the Service.
13. If you breach these Terms & Conditions by sending any unsolicited bulk email, (spam) or any other bulk communications to our users, your actions will cause harm to us and to the Service. Such harm is difficult to quantify and as such you agree to pay us the sum of $50 USD for each and every individual email or other communication sent to a user or third party.
14. The above list is not intended to be exhaustive. We reserve the right to remove (with or without notice) any content and suspend or terminate (with or without notice) the account of any user who, in our sole judgment, is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Content & Data Ownership
We don’t share your data (including customer profiles, orders and etc.) with any third-party companies and individuals. Our employees have the right to access your data if necessary to fulfill a support request, billing issue, or any other valid operational requirement of the Service. You warrant that any content posted by you does not belong to a third party whose rights have been violated by the content being posted on the Service. Furthermore if any content is owned by a third party and a claim is made, you agree to pay all royalties, fines and settlements owed to that party, without seeking any contribution from us.
We may terminate your user account and all content and materials associated with it at any time where these Terms & Conditions have been breached. Such termination can be with or without notice. As a user, you can choose to terminate your account at any time (subject to any payment plan entered into) and are free to remove any content you have created on termination.
Access and Performance
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Service is available and functioning fully at all times. However, we do not accept any responsibility for “down-time” or poor performance of our servers or infrastructure, or where the Service is unavailable for any other reason, whether within or outside our direct control.
We are not responsible for the accuracy of any content on the Service. We are not responsible for any links to third party websites from the Service and the inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement by us of any third-party product, website, or service.
Limitation of Liability
We shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including loss of profits.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners and their respective officers and employees harmless from any loss, fines, fees, liability or claim made by any third party arising from your breach of these Terms & Conditions while using the Service or any other service provided by us.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by us to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
The validity, construction and performance of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, United States without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions thereof. The Federal and state courts located in state of Florida, United States shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under the terms of these Terms and Conditions.